Sometimes it’s hard to find where to start, and this is one of those times. So grab your beverage of choice, and come join me as I unravel the idea behind this section
I want you to chill and relax here, just like you’re having drinks with a friend at your fav local cafe. I’ll go first with what’s been going on and I’m all ears to hear about what’s been up with you!
Last few months, okay let me admit, 2020 has been difficult in many ways but as there is always good in the bad, I’ve come with good news. This year represents the beginning of a new era to me since I got the courage to leave the agency life behind me and got started as a solopreneur. Stepping into the digital marketing industry as an SEO hasn’t been easy, but as a butterfly chasing rainbows, and with tons of support from successful people who have encouraged me, it felt like the right thing to do. As Robert Frost says:
It has been magnificent and eye opening so far and I intend to enjoy it for a long time. The road inspires me and enables me to be who I am, learn something new everyday, experiment with different tools and gain momentum in achieving my goals. At the end of the day, I look in the mirror and think one more layer to the matryoshka doll, keep on going.
Some of the best experiences during these times that molded me into are:
- participating in WTS’s Mentorship program,
- making deals with new clients,
- speaking to many fellow digital marketers,
- befriending the next generation of SEOs with biweekly meetings we held with Yagmur,
- attending a digital marketing class at Coventry University,
- becoming Google My Business Product Expert to help local businesses cope with these hard times,
- reading tons of books and articles,
- watching many webinars at the expense of annoying my partner,
- Doing what I feel like I need such as staying up late, going on long power walks, sleeping in many many times and surviving the pandemic without catching C-19 (I don’t want to jinx it though)
Probably all of these helped me embark on this journey. Yes, sounds exciting and I couldn’t have been more excited about what’s next! I’ll be sharing all about those, as well as news I find interesting in the industry, what I’m up to, what’s next and many more.
I want this space to hold those enlightening moments that make you say “how could I not see this before?” You know, just like when you’re chatting with your friends at one of the outdoor tables at your favorite cafe, enjoying the sunshine, the breeze in your hair and the fresh smell of spring blossoms.
I would consider myself lucky if you stick around since I’m so excited to do this. Now, take one more sip and make yourself home, friend!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.